Role: B2B Copywriter
Location: Atlanta, GA (4 days onsite)
Industry: Advertising Agency
Salary OR hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
Our client is looking for a B2B Copywriter in Atlanta that can work cross-functionally with all departments to create a narrative. In this role, you work daily to research, frame, write, and refine a variety of omni-channel marketing content. Sometimes you are working directly with the strategic creative leadership, sometimes with account services, and sometimes directly with clients themselves!
- Develop copy/content for multiple clients in industries like healthcare, technology, manufacturing and more.
- Be able to write long copy and short copy: Web copy, white papers, collateral materials, case studies, blogs, drip campaigns of all types, landing pages, and messaging frameworks that might become a part of a client’s brand guidelines.
- Demonstrate results-oriented, direct-response and engagement instincts in your copy.
- As a function of copywriting, do independent copy research on competitors, markets, products, and customers/prospects, etc. to differentiate from their positions and flesh out material.
- 3+ years B2B copywriting experience
- Must have previous agency experience, with direct B2B agency a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on a deadline and stick with it