Contract Fellowship RecruiterApply Now
Job Title: Contract Fellowship Recruiter
Duration: Through March, possibility of extension
Hours: Up to 20 hours per week
Your role as a Contract Fellowship Recruiter will manage and oversee the staffing for our Summer Fellowship Program.
Summer Fellowship is a 12-week full-time work experience and training program with the goal of preparing recent graduates with the foundational skills necessary for most entry-level jobs in PR, communications, and beyond.
Contract Fellowship Recruiter will partner with our Talent Acquisition to fully staff and support this program.
How you’ll make an impact:
– Utilizing college and university job boards and managing all incoming applications.
-Manage all incoming applications including reviewing resumes and screening interested applicants.
– Oversee all scheduling and coordinating interviews, ensuring candidates and hiring managers are well prepared throughout the interview process.
– Develop strategies to attract on-campus talent, building relationships with colleges, their students, and staff.
– Build relationships with HBCUs to create programming or offerings that introduce Summer Fellowship Program to their students.
– Promote the brand and help shape the company’s message to appeal to college students looking to advance their careers.
– Brainstorm and implement creative means of meeting and attracting new talent, expanding beyond LinkedIn to explore avenues to attract upcoming graduates.
– Act as a DE&I advocate, committed and accountable to ensuring a fair and equitable recruiting experience for all.
– Partner with hiring managers to support the interview process and help them navigate
hiring a Fellow for their team.
– Support the HR department in Onboarding all Fellows to ensure they are set up for success.
– Oversee and evaluate our past fellowship program alongside our internal Fellowship team & Fellow alum to ensure the 2022 year is successful.
Why we’ll love you:
-You have years of experience in the recruiting world, huge plus if you have experience recruiting from college campuses/networks
– Connected Platforms – you are well versed in platforms like Handshake and Greenhouse.
– LinkedIn Expert — You could teach a class on how to identify the right candidates and get their attention.
-Self-starter — You are exhilarated by the opportunity to build and maintain the Fellowship program and workload.
-Discretion — You take the sensitivity of personal matters, ranging from performance struggles to compensation packages, seriously and hold yourself accountable to be a center of trust for each individual you come into contact with throughout the recruiting, onboarding and offboarding process, whether externally or internally.
– Creative — You love coming up with new and experimental ways to attract new talent
– Networked — If you don’t already have relationships in the college/university space, you’re not afraid to dive in and start making them.
REQUIRED: Must have prior recruiting experience