Content Marketing ManagerApply Now
Title: Content Marketing Director
Company: Marketing and Advertising Agency
Location: Remote or Hybrid
This role requires someone who is an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, lead nurturing, storytelling, segmentation, analytics and meaningful measurement. The Content Marketing Director leads a full range of editorial, communications and messaging efforts related to clients’ content and digital/social media efforts.
Responsibilities include developing the content marketing strategy on behalf of the company’s clients, as well as editing, writing and assigning content pieces for a variety of communications channels.
- Design and execute integrated communications plans, using owned and earned channels (blog, email, organic, social, some PR).
- Develop creative and effective content and distribution strategies across the web, mobile, social, video, and other multimedia channels that entice key audiences with compelling imagery, messaging and storytelling
- Establish a proactive storytelling communications style that identifies and packages lifestyle stories that support the benefits of life plan communities
- Review content assets, including internal and external blogs and social media platforms, ensuring they capture our clients’ brands while optimizing SEO and digital footprints that allow for an ideal user/prospect experience.
- Collect and analyze information about email and social media analytics to inform strategy and content development. Optimize campaigns based on content marketing best practices, ongoing campaign performance data and A/B testing.
- Effectively manage the work of a small team of content creators and multimedia specialists
- 5-7 years of relevant work and supervisory experience required
- Experience with:
- Content and analytic tools such as Google Analytics required
- Email marketing tools, advanced experience in MailChimp required
- Project management and Content Management Systems, WordPress required
- Strong SEO experience.
- Experience with HubSpot, UTM tracking, Constant Contact, Cision, BrightLocal, PageProof and Workamajig is a plus
- Marketing/advertising agency experience is a plus, but not required
- Proven track record of growing a business/brand/product via email marketing that results in either a sale, customer retention or some kind of return on investment-related metric