Collections SpecialistApply Now
Title: Collections Specialist
Company Description: Media and Entertainment Agency
Salary: $70K – $75K Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
Location: New York, New York
Working Model: Hybrid 1x/week in-office
- Record journal entries in Netsuite to reassign unapplied cash to the appropriate customer accounts.
- Take responsibility for daily communication with clients regarding outstanding payments.
- Record incoming cash receipts and allocate them to customer invoices in Netsuite.
- Maintain the accounts receivable aging schedule to ensure all customer accounts remain in good standing.
- Input journal entries in Netsuite for the purpose of writing off bad debts.
- Prepare double tax convention forms for clients based in foreign countries.
- Complete vendor forms and engage in close collaboration with clients and their subsidiary companies to ensure vendor accounts are accurately maintained.
- Upload invoices onto customer portals to facilitate prompt submission and payment.
- Provide support for both US and international audits of accounts.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Publishing, Advertising, or Media and Entertainment background required
- Associates degree or higher
- Strong knowledge of Netsuite, Excel, PayPal, and Stripe
- Proven ability to communicate effectively within a team environment
- Experience working with a sales team, producers, creative directors, agents, etc.