If you love fashion, are currently working with a sports or athleisure brand and have strong retail experience and can demonstrate emotional intelligence, judgment, discretion, and confidentiality in all matters while anticipating next level needs and solutions for this growing business — we truly want to speak with you!
This includes full P&L responsibility and leading the annual budgeting process, development of marketing plans, creation of innovation pipeline and all facets of consumer engagement. Responsible for managing the full portfolio of the brand. Design an organization and build out a team to enable smooth day-to-day operations as well as rapid expansion and revenue growth.
- Own and evolve, as necessary, future vision for the brand in the US market and how best to achieve this vision, in terms of product portfolio, marketing and sales strategy.
- Initiate, develop, lead and implement strategic brand plans to deliver annual budgets, brand growth, and long-term objectives for the brand.
- Fully own all aspects of the P&L and the delivery of it. Proactively and effectively manage the risk factors inherent in the business.
- Ensure strong collaborative relationships with both internal and external partners to drive sustained business growth.
- Develop and implement 360° brand building strategies to drive the brand’s awareness, trial, purchase and loyalty to deliver retail sales growth and engage and expand each brand’s unique community.
- Partner with Digital & Marketing team to select and oversee agency partners and ensure effectiveness of communications across both brand-building and performance driving initiatives. Proactively and effectively manage challenges in the media landscape.
- Partner with in-house Creative team to create dynamic and effective brand merchandising, social media, ad campaigns and events.
- Ensure global brand DNA and positioning are coherent across all channels and marketing touchpoints
- A proven track record in a senior position (with strong sales & marketing foundation) in retail category having led a multi-functional set of direct reports.
- Strong understanding on marketing to develop and communicate the brand’s strategic vision.
- Strong understanding of the category landscape and US retail channels such premium, on-line and wholesale ones
- A Solution minded individual who is a true “Do-er ”. In this role you will lead by example with ability to think strategically and communicate effectively, while also demonstrating willingness to roll-up sleeves and dive deeply into the work.
- Leadership track record of leading a diverse team from senior levels to store staff, establishing a high-performance culture through coaching, mentoring, and leadership.
- P&L business acumen:
- Budget preparation and fiscal management with orientation to business profitability.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and consensus-building skills and ability to work in an environment which requires flexibility and adaptability.
- Proven track record in working collaboratively with cross-functional departments to achieve overall business objectives.
- Currently based in or able to relocate to New York
- Ability to distill and concisely communicate information to an international cross-functional team based outside of the US