Business Development ManagerApply Now
JOB TITLE : Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Hybrid (London HQ 3 days onsite, 2 days remote)
COMPANY: Global Independent Creative Agency
SALARY: From £40,000 – £48,000 Base Salary (DOE)
Our Client a Global Independent Creative Agency are seeking to hire a Business Development Manager to work alongside the Client Services Director and Client Services team.
Over the last 20 years they have shaped the future of some of the worlds most well-known brands as well as creating others soon to be discovered.
The team has grown to over 100 including a diverse range of skills: from graphic, product, spatial and interaction design to moving image, writing, research and strategy.
From defining brand visions to building identities and designing experiences.
This is a newly created opportunity, so will be the first hire to the business in this capacity to lead the charge in driving new business across the Agencies services.
You'll be responsible for identifying untapped opportunities, cultivating leads, and initiating meaningful conversations that will transition to the client services team for continued nurturing.
- Identify and target potential clients in the agencies business sectors.
- Initiate engaging and meaningful conversations, lead generation, harness the power of your network to gain valuable insights, unlock opportunities, and spark interest.
- Implement a sales strategy that capitalises on your network, delivering a consistent influx of fresh business prospects.
- Effectively utilise Salesforce and other tools to meticulously manage, track, and comprehensively report on outreach activities. Including monitoring interactions, gauging pipeline progression, and forecasting future opportunities.
- Maintain a grasp on evolving industry trends, competition, and emerging prospects to position our client effectively in Industry.
- Represent our client at industry events, conferences, and networking functions to promote our services and expand the agency's presence within the brand experience sector.
Whilst you do not need to fulfil all of the following points, please make sure that you meet the majority before making an application:
- A UK Resident / Eligible to work in the United Kingdom (e.g. British Passport / Valid Visa / Indefinite leave to Remain etc)
- A proven track record in business development within a similar creative environment
- A strategic thinker with a creative and solution-oriented mindset
- Successful experience of developing business across various/multiple Industry sectors
- Proactive & self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously when required
- Strong communicator with demonstrable presentation skills
- Ability to initiate conversations, stoke interest, and identify opportunities
- Experience of successfully working as part of a team and openly exchanging information and supporting colleagues
- Evidence of client relationship building
- Evidence of a results-based ethos
- Can work in the London studio at least 3 days a week (with up to 2 days remote)
Highly Desired Skills:
A solid working understanding of Salesforce.
- Access to global clients and world-class work
- A competitive salary
- A strong benefits package
- Company and personal performance incentives
- Training, support and personal career development
- A generous company pension
- Company events – internal and external
- A unique, inspiring working environment filled with incredible, like-minded people
Please do not apply for this opportunity if you do not have any prior Business Development, Account Management or Portfolio management experience in a Creative or Similar Industry Sector (Advertising, Media, PR & Marketing etc.)
CVs with supporting cover letters are welcome.
Due to the high number of applications, we may not be able to respond to all applicants immediately.