Business AnalystApply Now
Business Analyst/Project Manager
Hybrid (Remote + On-site in NJ or NY)
The Business Analyst/Project Manager will participate in the systems development lifecycle from Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation to meet business needs. This person will perform detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and user acceptance testing.
- Evaluate business processes and needs, finding areas for improvement, and developing/executing solutions.
- Stay current on the latest advancements (process and IT) to automate and modernize systems.
- Analyze data to determine solutions: alternate methods and/or system redesign
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders and partners
- Manage project plans and monitor performance to completion.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- CRM administration experience (Microsoft Dynamics an asset)
- Advanced analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Sales or Manufacturing Project Management Skills an asset
Compensation: $90,000-$100,000 annually