Barista (Paid Hourly + Commission) – Central ValleyApply Now
Barista (Paid Hourly + Heavy Commission)
A startup coffee company is looking for high energy, sales focused Sampling Associates to represent them at a mall kiosk. You will be distributing exceptional cups of coffee and encouraging customers to sign up for a coffee subscription.
Rate: $20/hr plus commission
Targeted compensation of $25-$30/hour once commissions are applied.
Individuals who are good at sales or eager to learn more about sales strategies will thrive.
Location: Woodbury Commons
498 Red Apple Ct, Central Valley, NY 10917
Will also occasionally represent the brand at other events in the area.
Mall kiosk schedule is fairly flexible.
- Minimum 15hrs a week
- Monday – Thursday, 9:30am-3pm OR 3pm-8:30pm (possible to work both).
- Friday-Sunday, 9:30am-3;30pm OR 3:30pm-9:30pm (possible to work both).
- Start ASAP and will run through summer with a possibility to extend
- Conduct product demos by pouring exceptional cups of coffee to consumers.
- Encourage customers to purchase subscriptions, execute sign-ups, and handle customer inquiries
- Handle customer inquiries, provide exceptional customer service, and resolve customer concerns or issues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of demo area and equipment
- Provide feedback and suggestions for continuous improvement of products and services
- A passion for coffee and knowledge of specialty coffees is a plus
- Barista experience preferred.
- Ability to engage potential customers in a positive and professional manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to work independently, and solid team player
- Flexibility with schedules and ability to work some weekends or holidays
- Note that this is NOT a remote position and you will be required to work on-site
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Full training and sales support is provided.