AGM-Palo AltoApply Now
Title: AGM-Palo Alto
Company Description: Luxury Menswear Brand
Location: Palo Alto, California
Salary is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC.
- Strive to achieve individual daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly sales and KPI's.
- Offer support to the Store Manager by supervising the staff, providing feedback, drafting effective staff schedules, and ensuring optimal productivity.
- Foster marketing initiatives through collaboration with the Store Manager and local Marketing and CRM.
- Champion, deliver, and monitor a customer-centric culture.
- Identify training and development needs and spend time with the store team providing coaching and training.
- Support the Store Manager in recruiting and onboarding top talent.
- Keep the team motivated and engaged by establishing a culture of teamwork and high performance, and proactively assist them with problems they may be facing.
- Work with the Store Manager to provide effective feedback on products and collections and stay updated on stock situations, consolidation, and transfers
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of the design and display guidelines from Visual Merchandising to maximize the store’s appeal.
- Ensure the team’s appearance and attitude, the store experience, and all operational activities adhere to the Company Guidelines and the Brand's Code of Ethics.
- Alongside the Store Manager, implement Health & Safety regulations and supervise the attendance of the store team at H&S training courses.
- Promote the usage of digital services to increase business opportunities and improve customer service.
- Is a dynamic in-store sales-person and inspiring team leader
- Has a love for business and is entrepreneurially-minded.
- Demonstrates strong people-skills and an intuitive sense of hospitality.
- Is reliable, and calm in a crisis.
- Is performance-driven and goal-oriented, paying close attention to detail.
- Has at least 4-6 years of experience in the hospitality or luxury industry.