Accounting and Human Resources CoordinatorApply Now
Title: Accounting and Human Resources Coordinator
Company Description: Industry-leading Creative and Marketing Advertising Agency focused on the Beauty/Wellness and Personal Care CPG categories
Salary: $60,000 – $70,000
Salary is an estimated range provided by JBC and is commensurate with experience.
Our client, an industry-leading beauty/wellness Creative and Marketing Advertising agency is seeking an Accounting and Human Resources Coordinator who will be responsible for managing the accounting needs of the agency's portfolio of clients and the human resourcing needs of the internal team. The talent who moves into this role will work closely with executive leadership to ensure that business needs are met and are aligned with the agency's values and goals.
- Manage Billing and Accounts Receivable: establish client billing schedules, track and record payments, and follow up on past-due invoices
- Manage Accounts Payable: Track and record invoices from vendors, record credit card transactions, ensure proper classification of expenses, and ensure payment of vendor invoices
- Manage payroll: process company payroll and prepare and post payroll journal entries
- Manage general Ledger: reconcile all Balance Sheet Accounts and prepare journal entries as needed
- Ensure that all employees track their timesheets in Harvest promptly and accurately
- Maintain and update all personnel records
- Maintain Company Calendar, alerting Staff to holidays, Mental Health Program dates, Summer Fridays, etc.
- Lead staff events and coordinate quarterly DEI meetings
- Work with benefits carriers to administer benefits to applicable employees and manage the biannual 401k enrollment
- Support leadership and hiring managers by conducting reference checks and background checks and developing job descriptions
- Update and coordinate office supplies and maintenance
- Associate's degree in Accounting.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, or finance is a plus
- 3+ years of Accounting/Bookkeeping experience
- Proficient with Excel and QuickBooks Online
- Detail-oriented and able to work within deadlines
- Excellent communication and math skills
- Knowledge of payroll principles
- Human Resources experience or the desire to learn
Location Requirement: This is a hybrid role. Candidates must be able to work in-office in NYC 2x per week.